PC-DMIS Touch is a revolutionary new way to interact with inspection data and coordinate measurement devices. With a full-screen interface, advanced Multi-Touch technology, intuitive inspection routines, and the power of PC-DMIS built in - PC-DMIS Touch is an ideal complement to many measurement applications.
With PC-DMIS Touch you can quickly measure prismatic shapes, take dimensions, print reports and generate and run repeatable inspection routines in a fraction of the time. With PC-DMIS Touch's incredible ease of use, you are in control of the data collection. It's an ideal complement to many 3D inspection systems.
The New Way to Measure
The attractive and intuitive user interface of PC-DMIS Touch is so easy to use that operators will be confident in hours, not days, so that your Absolute Arm delivers immediate ROI.
There’s no need to navigate through menus in order to make your measurement, just touch to begin! PC-DMIS Touch has the power and functionality to make what should be simple… simple.The user is guided through a full set of inspection tools, such as construction of features or feature sets, 2D and 3D dimensional reporting.
Feature Recognition: The operator doesn’t need to define what feature he wants to measure prior to using the arm. PC-DMIS Touch will decide which features are geometrically possible based on the points collected and highlight any possible features from the point set, such as circle and plane. The operator may then choose on the spot the matching feature.
Run measurement routines easily: All arm measurements are recorded so can be run as many times as you like. Also, existing PC-DMIS programs can be run with Touch.
Feature Construction tasks are completed by a simple, consistent workflow.
PC-DMIS Touch helps the user either select an already measured feature from the list, directly from the graphical representation, measure a new one or any combination depending on the required input.
The 3D View can be panned, rotated and zoomed with just a gesture in a very intuitive fashion so that the programmer or operator can confidently interact with the software.
GD&T functionality is built in and includes: Flatness, Roundness, Cylindricity, Concentricity, Straightness, True Position, Parallelism, Perpendicularity, and Angularity
All Lined Up
PC-DMIS Touch organizes measurement plan features intuitively by “Face,” a new concept for the traditional work-plane.
PC-DMIS Touch also guides the user through automated alignment sequences depending on the available feature types.
For instance, a Plane-Line-Point alignment is completed by either measuring all three features, selecting previously measured features from the list or graphics display, or a combination of both.
As easy as 3-2-1.
As features are measured the user selects whether or not to display all or part of the corresponding data on the report while at the same time updating feature nominal and tolerance data.
A quick swipe to the right provides instant access to the report with a statistical view of how the measured features are stacking up against their respective tolerance requirements.
Reports are created automatically during the part measurement. If you want to remove something, or change a tolerance, just touch on the desired feature in the list.
All measurement reports are saved separately from the measurements themselves, making archiving them much easier. Any time you need to find a report, just type a part of its name into the live filter.
Touch Screen Tablet or Laptop computer minimum requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate, or Windows 8 Professional
- Processor: Intel I5 or better (ARM and ATOM processors are not supported)
- Memory: Minimum 4GB RAM
Complete ROMER Absolute Arm packages include:
- Measuring Arm Kit (all sizes supported, 1.5 to 4.5 meter)
- Touchscreen computer
- PC-DMIS Touch Portable software
- Optional upgrades to full PC-DMIS Portable PRO or CAD are available.
For a demonstration or quote, please use the inquiry tab on this page.
*7 axis arms can be used with PC-DMIS touch portable, but laser scanning is not supported.
Hexagon Metrology PC-DMIS Touch Brochure
Click Center of Page for Fullscreen View and Download Options
PC-DMIS Touch 2.1 available now!
Existing Touch 2.0 users can use the check for updates function inside of the software to automatically get the update and install it.
Users who need the full installer can get it here:
PC-DMIS 2.1 Update Installer
Touch 2.1 Updates include:
- Now available in 17 languages:
- English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Czech, Swedish, Chinese (Traditional), Turkish, Hungarian, Dutch
- Added the CMM Getting Started Guide to the software
- Probe changer setup, calibration, and configuration for CMM
- Ability to create more than one dimension or construction without having to go back to the main screen
- Files and reports can now be sorted by date as well as alphabetically
- Entering of tolerances has been improved to populate both lower and upper when initially entering one
- The number keyboard now has rounded values available for entering nominal data
- Software speed has been improved
- Numbers are now aligned on the report around the decimal